OUR NEEDS LIST
We always need items for our residents and babies and household items for the home. It is always best to call Mary’s Home at 772-223-5000, as our needs change as donations are received. You can also donate through Amazon Smile and choose Mary’s Home as your Charity – a percentage of your purchase will come directly to Mary’s Home. There is also a detailed wish list to view on Amazon (search for Mary’s Home). Thank you!
Some volunteers will organize “drives” for our needs list. If this is something you would like to do, please fill out our Volunteer Form.
Before donating, please call Mary’s Home 772-223-5000
for instructions on how to donate.
- Devotional Books, journals, school supplies (notebooks, pens/pencils, backpacks for the women)
- Toiletries – soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, razors
- Women’s Clothing (regular and maternity) as well as shoes, socks and undergarments
- Tylenol, Tums, Epsom Bath
- Household Cleaning Products (Windex, Bleach, etc.)
- Laundry Detergent (Dreft, Pods)
- Paper Towels/Toilet Paper/Napkins
- Garbage Bags
- Gift Cards (ie: gas cards, Walmart, grocery)
- Diapers (Size 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Baby Wipes/Wet Wipes
- Infant clothing to 12-24 months & 2T, 3T, 4T
- Educational Books
- Infant stroller/car seat combos
- Baby Bottles
- Crib sheets
- Bouncy seats
PREGNANT? NEED HELP?
We can help. Call:
FASHION SHOW & LUNCHEON
Tues, Jan 25, 2022
Click here for more info…