We always need food, personal items and accoutrements for our mothers and babies.
Some volunteers will organize “drives” for our needs list. If this is something you would like to do, please fill out our Volunteer Form.
Before donating, please call Mary’s Home 772-223-5000 for instructions on how to donate.
- Toiletries – soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, razors
- Women’s Clothing (regular and maternity) as well as shoes, socks and undergarments
- Breast Pads
- Household Cleaning Products
- Laundry Detergent (Dreft, Pods)
- Paper Towels/Toilet Paper/Napkins
- Garbage Bags
- Gift Cards (ie: gas cards, Walmart, grocery)
- Diapers (newborn and size 1)
- Baby Wipes/Wet Wipes
- Infant clothing
- Infant car seats
- High chair
- Baby cribs and bassinets – mattress, sheets
- Bouncy seats